RankUpturn LMS for Classroom Teachers
Teach, Track and Drive Students to the Learning Objectives!
RankUpturn provides powerful tools, channels and resources for teachers to statistically understand the classroom of student’s needs collectively and individually; automate the learning activities, reuse the resources, reduce the workload and free-up more time; centrally monitoring the entire performance of classroom; prepare and optimize the content delivery based on every student’s strength and weaknesses to fill the learning needs. It is a more simplified classroom and curriculum management solution for teachers to efficiently manage classrooms, manage curriculums, materialize learning activities, reuse the resources, and automate everything from lesson, homework, assignment, live contest, formative assessment, summative assessment, mock exam, quiz, activity management, response management, tracking to reporting to fill the learning needs of every student in the classroom in the given time.
Login as a Teacher
The Objectives of TEACHER User AccountWith RankUpturn LMS, an educational institution can provide all the necessary tools, resources and channels for teachers to optimize the content delivery, collect the classroom of students’ responses and validate the responses to statistically understand and fill the classroom of students’ learning needs individually and collectively. In addition to reaching the objectives, the how-to videos provided in this article help Teacher users to easily understand how to initially get started with RankUpturn LMS. The TEACHER User The user type Teacher denotes any stakeholder who has been successfully added as a Teacher under your institution. The Teacher is the responsible person to control the flow of content delivery, response collection and validation including automation.
The primary aims of Teacher account is to:
- understand the classroom of students’ needs collectively and individually,
- prepare and optimize the content delivery based strength and weaknesses,
- AUTOMATE the content delivery, response collection and validation,
- fill the learning gaps in real time,
- reuse the resources, reduce the workload and free-up more time,
- centrally monitoring the entire performance of classroom,
- maximize the communication and stay connected to the classroom at always,
- collaborate with peers to increase their own performance,
- provide the exceptional teaching and learning experience at all times,
- make all communication more secure, reliable and policy compliance,
- save time exceptionally.
How-to videos to get started with TEACHER user account:
- what is Learning Activity?
- what are all the response collection types?
- what is Learning Activity TEMPLATES?
- what is INSTANT ACTIVITY?
- how to upload the OFFLINE ACTIVITY scores?
- what is AUTOMATION and how to do it?
- what is SEMI-AUTOMATION and how to do it?
- what is NON-AUTOMATION and how to do it?