RankUpturn LMS for Students
Keeps You Stay Focused on Your Learning Gaps!
RankUpturn is a student centric platform that helps the students to understand their own strengths and weaknesses in learning and keeps them focussed how to fill the learning gaps effectively at the right time. Students can have all available resources handy to explore, learn, practice, value and master the learning skills beyond your school building, classroom and curriculum. This comprehensive (hybrid) learning management system fosters personalized learning which reduces the learning gap, minimizes the third party dependency, builds the confidence and maximizes the performance, in all the best ways possible.
Login as Student
The Objectives of STUDENT User AccountRankUpturn LMS is completely built upon the idea of how to make every stakeholder of the institution work towards finding the better opportunities to help the students succeed in what they are learning in the curriculum. In addition to reaching the objectives, the how-to videos provided in this article help Student users to easily understand how to initially get started with RankUpturn LMS. The Student User The user type Student denotes the student of any classroom under your institution over RankUpturn. The Student will have the access to the corresponding classroom and learning resources, one the access credentials are given.
The primary aims of Student account is to:
- help the students to clearly understand their own strength and weaknesses in learning,
- maximize the connectivity to the students and teachers,
- have the learning resources available very handy,
- keep them focussing on learning needs to fill the learning gaps.
How-to videos to get started with STUDENT user account:
- how to engage with the curriculum content?
- how to understand your own strengths and weaknesses in learning?
- how to stay focussed on the strengths and weaknesses of curriculum learning and fill the learning gaps in time?
- how to access the connected learning resources beforehand?
- how to stay closely connected to the class teachers or students to get help from?